2/14/17

Tuesday Morning Photos


As we look to breathe more life back into the blog, I thought I might post some of my favorite photos from the past 5 years. As it turns out, people really enjoy just looking at pictures! Some of these photos have previously appeared on the blog, others have not.

I am by no means a professional photographer, but I do enjoy photography as a sort of pastime. The vast majority of these photos will be of natural subjects (since that is what I enjoy photographing!). If there is any subject in particular that you would like to see, please let me know and I'll try to post it! Most photos are taken with our beloved Fujifilm X30, but a few are with our previous Canon G11 until it met its frigid end in North Dakota - also a great camera.

Look for these posts on Tuesday mornings. Click below for today's photo!


Sunrise over Lake Yojoa. Taken with Fujifilm X30.





On the way up the Santa Barbara Mountain on a backroad headed towards the town of El Cedral for a day of birding in the cloud forests of Santa Barbara National Park, I pulled over with friends Stephe and Melissa to get a look at this unbelievable sunrise coming up over Lake Yojoa. The mountainous national park of Cerro Azul is visible on the right side of the photo. Stacey and I live just off to the left side of the photographed area.

Any and all photos can be clicked on to expand.

Title photo is of a sunrise in Las Lomitas. Taken with Fujifilm X30.

Please do not use photos without permission. Please contact us directly for permission or information about prints of photos. Photos shown on blog are not at original resolution - high-res originals are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment